Etienne is Senior Economist at Needle Strategy. He combines his experience in economics with his interest in the new technologies to realize the digital ambitions of our clients. He produces insightful analysis on the economic aspects of digital transformation and collaborate with our behavioral and digital experts to provide fact-based recommendations. Etienne has more than 6 years of international experience in economic policy advisory and project management, having served most recently as Economist at the Central Bank of Malta. There, he was involved in the setting up of the Malta Development Bank and carried out research projects related to entrepreneurship, alternative finance, structural change and digital currency. He previously worked for international institutions, companies and NGOs in Europe and Africa, where he delivered applied economic studies and advised business leaders. Etienne graduated with a Master’s degree in European Economics from the Institute of European Studies (ULB) and a Master’s degree in Management from the Solvay Brussels School (VUB).
- ECB has no institutional view on Bitcoins
- Our five key takeaways from Zest Malta
- What’s the impact of innovation in public policy?
- An introduction to corporate financing with cryptocurrencies
- 10 new rules for banks in the digital era
- Highlights from the Digital Assembly 2017
- Is data a new form of currency?
- Karl Marx and the Digital Economy
- Macron, the President who wants to digitize France
- PSD2, the directive that will transform banking in the EU