Senior Behavioral Researcher
Justin Saddlemyer is a Senior Behavioral Researcher at Needle Strategy. In his role as a behavioral researcher, Justin strives to incorporate state-of-the-art quantitative consumer research into Needle’s projects. Before working with Needle, Justin completed his PhD in consumer behavior at KU Leuven, and also holds a research master’s degree in social psychology from VU Amsterdam. Passionate about communicating behavioral research, Justin’s work has been featured in both an international psychology journal as well as The New York Times.
- Why we value digital products less, and how to increase our attachment to them
- Case: How we helped Belmio coffee position their premium capsules
- eSports: a new type of spectator sport
- Effective alternatives to brainstorming
- Team diversity: The foundation for successful innovation
- How does customer feedback affect attitudes and behavior?
- Five Startups Who Put Behavior First
- Does Netflix make us more impatient?
- Product upgrades: Losing your phone and dropping your mug
- Using Behavioral Insights to Win at Cannes Lions 2017