Expert reviews performed on your firm from a behavioral or economic angle, allowing you to uncover strengths, weaknesses, and fruitful directions.
- Are you struggling to understand the motivations of your customers? Are they behaving in unpredictable or seemingly unexplainable ways? Our team, led by the behavioral researcher with a PhD in consumer behavior, will analyze your business model from a consumer perspective, and prepare a report containing relevant insights from behavioral economics, consumer psychology, and decision-making research. In doing so we will identify key areas of focus to help understand your customers and solve any problems you might have.
- You receive:
- Identification of key internal and external influences on your users’/customers’ behavior.
- Troubleshoot the consumer journey, identifying what psychological influences are working against you.
- A list of actions you can take based on empirical reasoning and existing industry examples.
- Are you worried about disruption, but don’t know how to respond? Our economists will scrutinize your business model from an empirical perspective (i.e. with strong data gathering, sound testing and rational analysis). By having a deep appraisal and full overview of your operational processes, you will be in better position to transform your business. This may sometimes lead to a complete redefinition of strategic objectives (e.g. targeting new markets you didn’t know) or more incremental alignment of operations with targets.
- You receive:
- Detailed and thorough analysis of your existing business model.
- Identification of untapped markets or unexplored opportunities.
Strategic recommendations based on conclusions of report.
For pricing, please contact us by filling in the contact form on the right side of this page →