Our consultants will lead you through a half-day workshop with an aim to optimize your services through behavioral techniques or innovative business practices.
Behavioral change workshop:
- Are you interested in leveraging behavioral economics and psychology to achieve your business aims, but don’t know where to start? This three hour workshop is a perfect introduction to these fields, presenting findings in combination with clear industry examples. You will learn the ins and outs of how phenomena like heuristics and biases shape consumer behavior, with clear industry examples. Afterwards, participants will also be challenged to apply these insights to specific problems, such as churn or bounce rates.
- You receive:
- An overview of how behavioral economics and consumer psychology can be used to guide behavior.
- Examples of how these insights are used in the industry.
- Exercises where participants get to use this knowledge in sample cases.
- Learn how to assess the effectiveness of an intervention.
Business model innovation workshop:
- In this intense half-day session, we will encourage corporate teams to develop new ideas, including preliminary validation. We will start by comparing your own business model with innovative new players. Then we will present a set of innovative tools such as the Business Model Navigator in order to make stimulate creativity and originality. Finally, the teams will apply these insights to discover hidden opportunities in specific market segments.
- You receive:
- A side-by-side comparison of your existing business model with threatening innovations (such as start-ups).
- The St. Gallen Business Model Navigator, an empirically-validated method at generating new and innovative strategies.
Complementary toolkits to help you realize new directions for your firm.
For pricing, please contact us by filling in the contact form on the right side of this page →